Monday, September 8, 2008

Elephant Bar Adventure




My experience this last week at the Elephant Bar was quite pleasant. The food was good, the service was good, and the overall experience was definitely worth the money. I would recommend arriving before 6 p.m. on a Friday or Saturday night because they will get very busy afterward, and you might end up waiting a while. So on to the food ... I found the the BBQ pork sandwich to be incredible, and at only $7.50, and served with a side choice, I would recommend this sandwich to anyone. Also, I would go with the expectation of having a few drinks, because they have an excellent full bar, and the atmosphere at the Elephant Bar is very conducive to having a great time. A full menu is available on the Elephant Bar website; http://www.elephantbar.com/ .

Photo was obtained from; www.fsici.com/clients.html

No comments: