Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chili's



This last week, I went to Chili's for dinner. I certainly wasn't having fun as their slogan might suggest that people do there. It was miserable. The service was slow, my beer wasn't cold, the food was cold, and looked like it had been microwaved. I remember eating at Chili's when I was a young kid and really enjoying it, but this last week, I had a dining experience far from enjoyable. Now, as always, I encourage folks to offer up their own opinions; you might have a wonderful Chili's experience in the near future. However, what I can tell you is that I was most certainly not impressed. I ordered the Buffalo chicken fajitas and when they were brought to the table, the plate was not sizzling and steaming as it usually does. Perhaps it was just an off night for Chili's, or maybe the restaurant is in serious trouble. This restaurant critic will not be going back to give them another try anytime soon.

A full menu is available at the Chili's website: http://www.chilis.com/

The photo was also taken from the Chili's website: http://www.chilis.com/

No comments: