Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant



Hello again fellow restaurant goers. This last week I went to the newest restaurant in the town of Valencia, CA. It is a chain restaurant called Kabuki. I was absolutely thrilled with my experience there. The location that I visited is in the brand new Bridgeport Marketplace in Valencia, and is only the second business to open its doors at this prime location. Although Kabuki is a full Japanese restaurant, with a very large menu, I go to places like Kabuki to eat sushi. I was surprised to find out that there was no wait time in the lobby at 7 pm. on a Friday night, however, as I walked further into the restaurant to take my seat at the sushi bar, I realized why- the restaurant is huge! There is plenty of seating at both the sushi bar and at tables throughout the restaurant.


I would recommend the SUNKISSED ROLL. It is a chef's special role with spicy tuna inside, and salmon and avocado on top. It is absolutely delicious and runs $9.95. Kabuki also offers just about every type of nigiri sushi that one could think of. All of it is fresh and delicious. The service was good, not great, but then again, this location has only been open for less than a week. Even if it means a short commute for you, I would recommend that everyone that enjoys this type of food check out this new Valencia hot spot.


For a complete look at the menu, you can check out the restaurants website; http://www.kabukirestaurants.com/


No comments: