Sunday, September 28, 2008

Olive Garden

The image was taken from the following website;
This review will probably be the most average one that I have given so far. Everything about my experience at Olive Garden this week was just OK. I think that the economic struggles that America is going through definitely affects businesses such as restaurants. It seems this way to me because every time I go out on a Friday night in the past two months, I have not had to wait. Great for me... bad for business. Anyway, the story at Olive Garden was no different this week. It was fairly busy, but I did not have to wait. When it comes to the meal and the service, I would say that they were just average.
I ordered the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno, and while the food was good, it was not spectacular, and a little overpriced for what I got. Olive Garden isn't a cheap place to eat. If you are a party of two, and you plan on enjoying a bottle of wine, an appetizer, an entree, and dessert, I would bring a large wallet. One feature of Olive Garden is their interactive website. Their website allows users to put in their zip code in order to show the closest location to that area, and to give a more accurate menu to look at, because the menus at Olive Garden differ at their many different locations.
Their official website can be accessed through this link; http://www.olivegarden.com/default_f.asp

1 comment:

rabia said...

This industrial behemoth is powered with the aid of a 22 HP (653cc) Subaru EH65V business-grade engine with a featured electric begin functionality. This makes the Turf Beast 54FB garden mower more than effective enough for massive lot owners and industrial landscapers alike. http://www.howdoesyourgardenmow.com/